28 November 2011 / leggypeggy

A sad, but likely, absence

Poor John and I, and the rest of the group, head for Darwin, Australia, in a few hours. We’re told we will be bush camping for the next two weeks. I’m not sure there will be any way to charge my computer or to connect to the internet.

Obviously, I’m not thrilled by this prospect, but there’s not a lot I can do except cross my fingers. I know I’ll have a connection by 11 December, but not sure about anything before then.

Wish me luck and stay tuned for the next episode.

1. Louise M Oliver / Nov 28 2011 10:13 am

Hi Peggy,
    That’s a shame but all part of the adventure experience. I hope you enjoy camping in the Territory and will look forward to hearing from you again after the 11th.

Enjoy!!

Best wishes
    Louise

2. Sy S. / Nov 28 2011 12:00 pm

Hummm, what happen to you going to Bali???

Sy S.

• leggypeggy / Nov 28 2011 7:10 pm

We’ve just had three nights in Bali, so still plenty to tell.

3. Derrick Brown / Nov 28 2011 6:56 pm

You are in Oz already, I thought there was another part somewhere

Sounds good camping in the bush, this is the part I enjoyed most, looking forward to reading where you camped, next (and what you ate and came across)

Derrick

• leggypeggy / Nov 28 2011 7:09 pm

We’re in Darwin about to head off to the camping. Will keep you posted.

4. Allan bailey / Dec 12 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for all the entries we are Terry’s family and enjoying all your adventures we are just stocking up the fridge-freezer ready for his return

• leggypeggy / Dec 13 2011 8:17 pm

So glad you have enjoyed the blog. I’m not done yet. Stay tuned for lots more silliness and items on Terry. He’s great and will be greatly missed.

5. Derrick / Dec 13 2011 8:21 pm

Hey, I’m glad there is more to come, this has got to be the best blog on a trip like this

6. Brian Lageose / Aug 12 2016 1:56 pm

I’m guessing, nearly five years later, that you managed to survive the camping trip? 😉